10/22/2013

GOLDEN


I just wanted to dedicate a blogpost to the most beautiful color there is jewelry-wise: gold. There are 2 things I wear every single day (if not working at least): my Micheal Kors watch and my golden ring which I got from Mr. Santa last year. But two days ago, on my 18th birthday a few things were added to my golden collection. I want to highlight one thing in particular, because this is not only about the love for gold or jewelry, but also
about love in the romantic sense of the word. I want to introduce you everyone to the most beautiful, simple, tiny, every day wearable and amazing bracelet. Why is it so beautiful to me? Because it resembles love. And you know what, as much as I love the feeling of new clothes or new beauty products or new shoes, there is no such feel as amazing as 'to love and be loved in return'. Thank you very much for giving me a bracelet that embraces this feeling. This is a dedication to love (yes you're allowed to cry/vomit now).



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten