6/12/2014

THE ORANGE EDIT




 Since the FIFA world cup is starting today, and the Netherlands is slowly becomming the most orange country you have ever seen (and my boyfriend has been dragging on about it for months..). I thought I'd let myself get sucked in by this orange vibe and show you the orange products that I have hanging around in my beautystash. So let's get started, shall we?


I would like to head it of with my most recent buys and addition in my skincare routine. Meet the Vitamin C ..... peel. This peel is not something for you if your skin is highly sensitive but, Oh boy, does your skin feel soft after this stuff. You have to get used to the smell though. It smells like fresh oranges, but hey, let's say this fits the theme..

The next orange packaged goodie has been hanging around in my stash for a good year now. It is not that it lasts so long, but that I never tan that much. Meet the Lancaster Tan Maximizer. This is basically a really hydrating after sun, without the minty smell. It should hold your tan longer than with average ones. To be completely honest, I have not noticed a difference in the 'maximization' part, but it hydrates the skin very well. And of course, it is packaged in an orange tube.



 Moving straight on to one of my favorites in the nail department. Here is the nicest true orange nailpolish I have ever seen. OPI's a roll in the Hague gets its plusses for its name (named after a dutch city), its formula, its brush, its colour, its lasting power.. Need I say more?




The next two, and final products, are products that I actually use on a daily basis. Starting of with the cheaper one of the two: the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I use it every day, good quality, nice and soft, doesn't lose its hairs, cheap, leaves no streaky finish, etc..

The other one is just slightly more expensive but so worth your money. I'd like to introduce you to Mac Peaches. A peachy blusher, with a matte, slightly more sheer finish. This one really warms up the skin in a very natural way and it suits my skintone at its palest, but also at its darkest. Gorgeous stuff!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten