6/15/2014

THE BRIGHT PINK I COULDN'T SAY NO TO


Goodmoring everybody. Today I'd like to introduce you to my latest love. Let's get you thrown into a deep and emotional love story here.

At first, my love was never so big for pink lips. I saw them on some girls sometimes thinking 'Wow' sometimes thining, 'you're such a barbie doll'. But since the bright pink seemed to have taken over the whole beautyblogger world, and I saw many 'wow' versions of the pink lip, I decided to get myself involved. And did I know that.. That pink lip is now even preferred over my first love, Mrs. Red.

This lipstick however, oh my lord.. I read multiple reviews of this one, and they were basically all claiming that this thing is amazing. I must say, they were a 100% right. The formula is not drying, super mega extremely long lasting, super matte (thumbs up for that) and mega pigmented. Oh and the price is really affordable as well!

Bourjois Rouge edition velvet in 'Pink Pong'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten