6/17/2014

THROWBACK TUESDAY(?) 15 MONTHS IN LOVE



WARNING: ROMANCE ALERT! 


Boy oh boy, time flies when you're having fun right? And did we have some in the past five months. We normally try to celebrate each month, but since I am in the middle of my exams right now, that doesn't seem to be happening. Therefore I would like to surprise him though with a lovely set of pictures up on my blog, from the beginning of our relationship to what doesn't seem to be the end for a longgggg time. At least, if it all depends on me of course!

This blogpost is not of much content this time, but the only, oh so romantic main message that I still want to give to you is..

Hold on to whomever makes you happy, hold on to them tight, and never ever plan on letting them go. Happiness is one of the greadest values in life, cherish it if you find it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten