6/20/2014

KENZO CLEANSER



Goodmoring everybody, today I would like to introduce you to my new cleanser. A thing you might (not) know is that the high-end clothing brand Kenzo also launched a skincare range. It is not really broad, the have some for the mature skin and some for 'all skin types'. They also have a few body care products in their Kenzoki line.

It is the first thing that I have ever had from Kenzo (probably one of the only thing I can effort from Kenzo as well). Since my usual REN cleansing balm was sold out or had a shipping time (or shipping fee) that was too high for me, I started to look into cleanser that are available a lot easier here in the Netherlands. I went into our two big beauty companies (Douglas and Ici Paris) with a question that seemed to be a rather hard one. A cleansing balm, was something the sales persons had either never heard of, or was something they didn't have. So I looked into something else, non-foaming (non-foaming products are better for dry skin like mine).

I ended up with two 'cream cleansers' as my options. One was Clarins, the other one was the gorgeous looking packaging of the Kenzo one. And since I never really read anything on Kenzo skincare, I thought I'd try that one out.

So here's what I think of it. It is not as lovely as the REN one I  was using before, but it is still rather nice. It is not as greasy but it literally feels like a moisturizer. Once you massage it into your skin it turns into a gentle, light oil. You can either use it to take your makeup off, or you can use it as a cleanser. I use it as a cleanser. I haven't seen changes in my skin so that's a good sign. One thing that I find extremely pleasant of this is its scent. Oh boy, oh boy. Although it isn't a 100% natural scent (it is perfume which is added in) it smells so nice. It smells like a fresh bouquet of flowers, with a bit of that typical 'creamy' scent running through.

Personally I have really been liking this cleanser, it is moisturizing but not too. It is oily but not heavy on the skin. And the scent is really pleasing.

I am looking forward to trying maybe some other skincare stuff of Kenzo in the future, and if you have any recommendations or so ever, please let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten