6/28/2014

THE PERFECT WINGED LINER



Goodmorning world! Today I would like to introduce you to my one and only greatest love when it comes to eyeliner. Since the winged liner is slightly finding its way back to the 'on trend' status, I though it would be time for me to start practicing.

I used tons of different sorts of eyeliners. From kohl pencils to gel liner and back to the ones with the felt tip. But now, I seem to have found my true gem. I once got this little product as a christmas present for my mom in the MAC pro store in London. Since then, I tried it out just once, and I noticed that my winged liner always worked out better when using my mums stuff, then when using my good ol' MAC fluid line.

The product I am talking about is MAC Pro's Creme Liner. It looks like a really pigmented black eyeshadow (like MAC Carbon), but it is actually adjustable to a consistency to which you like your eyeliner the best. The only thing you have to do is wet your brush and put it in there. The more water you use, the more liquid your consistency will become, but the pigmentation always stays the same. A wonderful product that works extremely precise, and is adjustable to whatever consistency you prefer. You could use it with an angled brush, or with a pencil brush (which is what I prefer).

So if you are on the hunt for a great eyeliner that will do the trick, I would highly recommend this one!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten